It's over three weeks since I last posted. OK, quick round up:
- Fake Noro spinning: FAIL. Pictures later
- Tour de Fleece: wasn't going to join in, but ended up spindle spinning silk from day 10 onwards. Pics later
- Knitting: finished Revontuli in the graduated handspun yarn. Looks great; needs blocking. Pics later.
- More knitting: Started Katarina in the blue/green handspun. The back and both fronts are done, and I've started the second sleeve. However, cuffs, and a really, really wide collar have to be knit on later, so it's not so finished yet. Looking great; um, pics to follow. Spotting a theme here??
- Job: today was the last day of working for my current job. I start my new one on August 17th. That's nearly three weeks to myself! Awesome!
- Freelancing: Too Much is going on right now. No details, but I can't do this and everything else. So, sadly, just as I was getting into the swing of things, I have to put this endeavour on hold. For now.
- Dyeing: Nothing has happened. See above. However, I'm not giving up on this one, I'm hoping that the next three weeks will see some Real Progress there.
cool, now we're all caught up. Now I can stop avoiding the blog because of the backlog, and get on with regular updates again... What, huh, pictures?? OK: