Just a quick post with proof that I finished the WHOLE DAMN OUTFIT. And wore it.
Well, 'finished' is an odd word; the outfit is complete and wearable - not a safety pin in sight. However, there are still lots of raw edges, bits that need trimming etc. I suppose it has been completed, but the finishing needs some work.
Anyway, this is an interim photo. It's so interim that I almost didn't post it, there is so much I would like to change. But I thought I needed to post proof that my effort over the last week really did pay off.
I've now put the dress, sleeves and shirt in the 'finished' wardrobe, but have a list of things to clear up before I'm really done.